What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Support the founders to derive the product roadmap from the strategic company goals as well as customer feedback
- Execute the product roadmap with your team and co-shape the organisation's product vision.
- Lead cross-functional team and align Design, UX, Tech and Marketing to build the perfect Customer Experience throughout the whole home buying process.
- Lead and contribute to the technical delivery of projects and features.
- Set up and execute user testings to further understand users' needs.
- Develop and maintain a consistent and unique user experience.
- Instill and represent a conversion-driven mindset.
- Run and improve a successful product development process.
- Lead the definition and prioritization of features.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of product management experience with a solid track record of developing and launching successful products or exceptional experience leading a performance-driven product and/ or engineering team.
- Fluent English and German.
- Domain knowledge and hands-on capabilities in at least one of the following areas: web applications, databases, data engineering (bonus points for someone who has worked in transactional, data collection driven product environments as Insurtech or Fintech).
- Strong mindset of user centricity and constant drive to improve user experience.
- Willingness to listen and mediate between different stakeholders across the company (Engineering, Product, Marketing, Operations).
- Very strong analytic aptitude and experience in identifying and monitoring KPIs and reporting on project/product development.
- Keen sense for requirements engineering, story writing, prioritization and UX design.
- Profoundly pragmatic mentality, curiosity and technical capabilities that help you to understand our technical needs.
- Passion about what you do, who you do it with, and who you do it for.
- A big imagination to approach problems in ways we haven’t thought of yet.
- Clear communication skills to convey complex ideas simply.
- Commitment to growing a healthy and functional, product-centric culture and yourself as a leader.
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Competitive reward package including salary and ESOP company shares - The hardware and software you prefer to get your job done.
- Stipends for personal learning and development.
- A work-life balance that makes sense for you.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin.