Senior Product Engineer - Frontend (Angular)
What we value
- Passion. We love what we do, and who we do it with.
- Drive. We are a results-oriented team of makers and doers.
- Empathy. We see and cultivate the best in each other, and our users.
- Curiosity. We believe continuous learning inspires innovation.
What you’ll focus on
- Build and ship people-centric features.
- Define, implement and share software best practices (We love testing!).
- Help us interview and hire to grow the engineering team around you.
- Use your experience to inform foundational parts of our platform.
- Help us choose the right tooling and technologies to grow the product.
- The rest is up to you! We value your experience in other domains, and encourage you to color outside the lines of your role.
What we're looking for
- Very good knowledge of SASS, CSS and HTML.
- Experience in development for mobile devices.
- Proven experience of building user-centric products.
- Passion about what you do, who you do it with, and who you do it for.
- A big imagination to approach problems in ways we haven’t thought of yet.
- An interest in going beyond your role as a developer to help grow the business.
- Clear communication skills to convey complex ideas simply.
- A holistic view of business needs, data, and imagination to guide tech decisions.
- The ability to share and receive direct feedback with empathy and EQ.
- Commitment to growing a healthy engineering culture and yourself as a leader.
What we offer
- A diverse and multicultural English-first office.
- Competitive reward package including salary and ESOP company shares - The hardware and software you prefer to get your job done.
- Stipends for personal learning and development.
- A work-life balance that makes sense for you.
- No bureaucracy, get things done mentality.
- An amazing office in the heart of Berlin including free drinks, fruits, weekly brunch and various team events.